As the name implies, an anti-joke is a kind of indirect joke that is not actually funny and sometimes does not make any sense (to some). It relies on bad puns, bait and switch punchlines and even sometimes, shock value.
While we could try and define what they are and how they work it more than likely end up as an anti-success.
There-for without further a due please meet Inspiring Women’s list of TOP ANTI-JOKES!
BEST FUNNY ANTI-JOKES
1. A baby seal walks into a club
2. What’s worse than finding a worm in your apple? The holocaust
3. What do you call a fish with no eyes? a fsh.
4. Doctor, Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains! So what? You have herpes
5. If pro is the opposite of con, then what’s the opposite of progress? Regress, work on your vocabulary and stop blaming the government for everything.
6. What’s red, found in all homes and is terribly bad for your teeth? Bricks
7. In Africa, every 60 seconds… A single minute passes away
8. If life keeps throwing you melons, you might be dyslexic.
9. What did the homeless guy get for his birthday? Probably nothing.
10. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 was a registered six offender.
Anti Jokes List
11. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
12. Alcoholism is a disease, but it’s the only one you can get yelled at for having.
13. So the blind man walks into a bar, and a table, and falls down some stairs.
14. I like my coffee like I like my women… Without a penis.
15. Don’t you hate it when you’re reading a sentence and it doesn’t end how you testicles.
16. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and I’m like this is private property and if you don’t leave I will call the police.
17. Mary had a little lamb. The doctor was bloody astounded!
18. Say what you want about deaf people…
19. Man, when you have a bladder infection. Urine trouble.
20. Bad puns, that’s how eye roll.
21. The roundest knight at king Arthur’s round table was Sir Cumference.
22. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
23. To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
24. No one knew she had a dental implant until it came out in a conversation
25. Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighbourhood and one of them was a-salted.
Best Anti Jokes
26. What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead giveaway).
27. It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
28. I was struggling to figure out how lightning works then it struck me.
29. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
30. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat says to the other, ‘You stay here, I’ll go on a head.’
31. A hungry traveller stops at a monastery and is taken to the kitchens. A brother is frying chips. ‘Are you the friar?’ he asks. ‘No. I’m the chip monk,’ he replies.
32. When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
33. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
34. I used to be a banker but I lost interest
35. It’s not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn’t have the balls to do it.
Good anti Jokes
36. Jill broke her finger today, but on the other hand she was completely fine.
37. Did you hear about the crime that happened in a parking garage? It was wrong on so many levels.
38. Need an ark to save two of every animal? I Noah guy.
39. Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It’s very time-consuming
40. I don’t trust these stairs because they’re always up to something.
41. I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually, it came back to me.
42. Broken puppets for sale. No strings attached.
43. Smaller babies may be delivered by stork but the heavier ones need a crane.
44. Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor
45. My elderly aunt loves telling jokes while she knits. She is a real knitwit.
46. People are choosing cremation over traditional burial. It shows that they are thinking out of the box.
47. I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn’t help me.
48. I’m glad I know sign language, it’s pretty handy.
49. Some people’s noses and feet are built backwards: their feet smell and their noses run
50. I tried to look up impotence on the Internet but nothing came up.
51. I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
52. I try wearing skinny jeans, but I can never pull it off.
53. I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it
54. What is the difference between a nicely dressed man on a tricycle and a poorly dressed man on a bicycle? A tire.
55. I relish the fact that you’ve mustard the strength to ketchup to me.
Funny Anti Jokes
56. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.
57. The magician got so mad he pulled his hare out.
58. Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could do it with my eyes closed.
59. Don’t trust people who do acupuncture, they’re backstabbers.
60. I think Santa has riverfront property in Brazil. All our presents came from Amazon this year.