This incredibly cheesy One Pot Sausage Skillet Pasta dish easily comes together in less than 30 minutes in one skillet – even the pasta gets cooked right in the pan!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (250g) package smoked andouille sausage, russian ,beef or pork sausage, thinly sliced (any sausage you like best)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 250g elbows pasta
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, onion and sausage, and cook, stirring frequently, until sausage is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken brown, tomatoes, milk and pasta; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with cheese. Cover until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.