Satisfy your sweet tooth, and don’t feel too guilty with this surprisingly low fat cheesecake.
More sweet treats
You will need:
500g fat-free plain smooth cottage cheese
3 large eggs beaten lightly
5ml vanilla essence
10ml lemon juice
175ml plain fat-free yoghurt
Pinch of salt
50g dark chocolate
45ml cocoa powder
3ml coffee powder
45ml warm water
• Blend together the cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon juice, salt and yoghurt.
• Melt the chocolate and mix in the cocoa, coffee powder and warm water
• Pour the cheesecake mixture into the chocolate mixture and make swirls to create a marble effect
• Pour into a greased cake tin and bake at 180°C for 45 minutes, checking at 40minutes. Make sure the cake tin rests in a pan of water during its cooking time.
• Allow cake to cool 12 hours before serving
Nutritional information per portion: