We hear the worlds “success, independence and happiness” all the time. But have you ever really stopped to think what those words mean? Where they come from? Why they are being said? Here are the 10 Rules to Ultimate Success, Independence & Happiness.
Many who have achieved success, independence and happiness could tell you how they got to where they are, they could even tell you how they did it, but believe me when I say that there is no road map to success. Each and every individual was born with a purpose to be who they are destined to be and to do what they were put on this earth to do.
We are blessed with so many talents, yet some fail to realize what they are capable of due to lack of self-belief. Powerful women are all around us to remind us of where we have come from and how far we’ve grown, we are not ordinary daughters, housewives and mothers anymore. Society is modernized and young women are more determined to achieve their dreams, women aren’t afraid to go after what they want and that speaks volumes for the female culture in the 21st century.
With that being said, Consciously & Subconsciously here are the 10 rules to remember when going on your journey to reach your goals, which will enable you to be the successful, independent women you are destined to be.
The 10 Rules
- Believe in yourself and what you aim to achieve.
- Strive to be you at all times, always show strength and commitment in whatever you do to ensure the outcome is what you want it to be.
- Aim to depend on yourself, be it financially, emotionally or mentally.
- To achieve greatness stop asking permission. Take Action!
- Don’t just dream about success, Work towards it!
- Remember to not allow anyone to contain who you are destined to be.
- Be fearlessly authentic in everything you do.
- Live out your calling, shake off the negativity.
- Always keep in mind that small steps can lead to big changes.
- Look in the mirror every morning, your only competition is YOU!
Some Inspired quotes that will keep you motivated:
“Anything is possible if you have enough nerve” – J.K Rowling.
“Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives” – Michelle Obama.
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do and liking how you do it” – Maya Angelou.
“I believe that the rights of women & girls is the unfinished business of the 21st Century” – Hilary Clinton.
“Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules & build a life you are proud to live” – Anne Sweeny.