- 700 g baby marrow, grated
- 250 ml (120 g) self raising flour
- 5 extra-large eggs
- 125 ml olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
- 125 ml fresh mint, chopped
- 250 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 – 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt and milled black pepper to taste
Place the baby marrow into a colander and drain, weighed down with a plate for 20 minutes. Dry well with paper towel.
Place the baby marrow in a large mixing bowl and add the Sasko Self Raising Flour. Toss lightly to mix.
Beat together the eggs, olive oil and herbs and add to the baby marrow mixture. Mix well then add the cheese and mix lightly. Season well with salt and pepper and pour the mixture into a large well-greased ovenproof dish. Arrange the cherry tomato halves on top and bake at 180°C for 40 – 50 minutes until cooked through.
Serves 4 – 6