This burger patty is super juicy with its flavour-filled stuffing making for an extra tasty burger you will want to make over and over again!
700g Minced Beef
2 Sliced Onions
200g Mushrooms Cut in Slices
100g Cream Cheese
80ml Firm Cheese of your choice
15 ml Worcestershire Sauce
4 Fresh Buns
• Place mince in a bowl and add salt and pepper. Blend well.
• Make 8 patties and put away on a clean cutting board.
• Mix cream cheese, firm cheese of your choice and mustard together in a small bowl.
• Spoon about two tablespoons of cheese mixture onto each patty.
• Take two patties and press together making sure the edges are properly sealed.
• Heat frying pan with oil.
• At a medium heat, place patty patties into the frying pan and cook to desired readiness.
• Remove patties from pan and put aside to slightly cool.
• Cook the mushrooms and onions in the same pan until tender.
• Add the Worcestershire sauce and salt for flavour.
• On a fresh cut round roll, place the stuffed burger patty then add the tomato and onion mushroom mix atop of it.
• You may add other sauces if you wish.
• Cover the burger with the cut bun top and indulge!