This chicken nugget appetiser is deliciously buttery and crunchy with a hint of something spicy. With its tangy sour cream and mustard sauce, you are sure to have everyone dipping and eating more! A recipe so easy is guaranteed to be a hit with guests!
80g Crushed Cornflakes
1 ½ tsp Oregano Leaves
1 ½ tsp thyme leaves
½ Cayenne Pepper or Peri- Peri Spice
3 Boneless Chicken Breasts cubed into 3cm pieces
125g Melted Butter or Margarine
250ml Sour Cream
2 ½ Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Milk
- Turn on oven to 2200
- Spray Cook a baking tray.
- Mix the Cornflakes, Oregano, Thyme, and Spice.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, mustard, and milk together. Put in fridge to cool.
- Coat the cut chicken bits in melted butter then dip in the cornflakes mixture until all pieces are crusted
- Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes and check to see if chicken is tender and crispy,
- Remove from oven and allow cooling.
- Serve nuggets warm or cold with sour cream sauce.
Prepare: 30 Minutes Bake: 10 – 15 Minutes Serve: 30 – 40 Nuggets