2. Easy Easter Omelette with Ham
An omelette is simple to make and you can fill it with exactly what you please. Make your own twist to your easy Easter breakfast and swap the ham with bacon or sausage.
• 4 eggs
• 4 tbsp water
• 2 tomatoes
• 4 slices of cheese
• 2 tbsp butter
1. Slice the ham in tiny pieces and the tomato in round slices.
2. Whip together the eggs and water in a boil. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
3. Heat up a pan to medium and melt the butter. Pour the egg-mixture into the pan and tilt it slightly so that the mixture will spread evenly. When the mixture is starting to get stiff, you push it a bit closer to the centre.
4. When it is quite stiff you add the tomato, ham and cheese on its one side and fold the other side over it. Leave it like this for about 1 minute so that the cheese can melt. Serve with bread and herbs.