A simple cheesy pasta dish that’s ready in less than 30 minutes!
- 500g package tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 500g lean ground beef
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 (250g) jar pasta sauce
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, Asiago & Romano grated cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- top with fresh basil (optional)
- Cook tortellini according to directions.
- In a large (12 inch) cast iron or non-stick skillet, add olive oil and onions. Cook onions until tender.
- Add ground beef and garlic and cook until ground beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in Italian seasoning, pasta sauce and spinach. Cook for about 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Carefully stir in cooked tortellini.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.