Other Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier (and Faster)
Here are 7 more tips to lose weight even faster:
- Drink More Water. One study shows that drinking water half an hour before meals helps you eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight. It can also boost metabolism slightly .
- Drink Coffee or Tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then by all means drink as much as you want as both can raise your metabolism.
- Eat a High-Protein Breakfast. Studies show that people who replace a grain-based breakfast with high-protein foods like eggs feel more full for the next 36 hours, and lose up to 65% more weight.
- Eat Viscous Fiber. Viscous fiber supplements like glucomannan can help you lose weight, especially around the belly area.
- Choose Weight Loss Friendly Foods. Certain foods are particularly useful for losing fat. Here is a list of the 20 most weight loss friendly foods on earth.
- Use Smaller Plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Sleep Better. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain and obesity, taking care of your sleep is important.
This article lists 26 weight loss tips that are actually based on science.
Bottom Line: It is most important to stick to the three rules, but there are a few other things you can do to speed things up.
Found on: http://authoritynutrition.com/