CERAMIDE LIFT AND FIRM SCULPTING GEL
Let’s face it, aging is inevitable. As we grow older our skin’s own collagen and elastin begins to break down causing skin to sag and lose its vigor. The uplifting news? Aging gracefully is now easier than ever with NEW Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel from Elizabeth Arden. Powered by collagen-supporting peptides, skin-tightening peptides and moisture boosting ceramides, this lightweight, invisible gel lifts, firms and redefines the look of facial contours. In fact, in a consumer test 8 out of 10 women using Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel reported that their skin felt tighter.
Innovative Sculpting Technology:
• Acetyl Tripeptide-2: Supports collagen and elastin to help firm the look of saggy skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid and Commiphora Mukul Extract: Smooth skin and minimize the look of lines and wrinkles.
Core Lift and Firm Technology:
• Blend of Ceramides 1, 3, 6, Cholesterol and Phytosphingosine: Essential lipids naturally found in skin’s barrier to help strengthen skin’s moisture barrier and help smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract: Helps support skin’s own natural collagen and elasticity for a firmer, lifted look.
• Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (SNAP 8): A peptide that helps plump the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles.
The Results Are In:
The innovative, sculpting roller allows for mess free application and the non-sticky, non-comedogenic formula easily absorbs into skin. When women paired the new Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel with Lift and Firm Moisturizers as part of their skincare regimen they saw visible definition and lift along facial contours.
• 92% of women reported that skin felt softer
• 90% of women reported that skin looked and felt smoother
• 84% of women reported that skin looked healthier and more youthful
• 80% of women reported that their skin and neck looked firmer
Turn applicator to “on” and gently squeeze to release product. Return to “off” and massage roller in upward, lifting motion along jawline, neck, under cheekbones. Apply morning and night after moisturizer.
Based on an 8 week U.S. home-use consumer perception test of 55 women ages 40-60, using Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel SNAP 8 is a product of Lipotec. Based on an 8 week U.S. home-use consumer perception test of 50 women, ages 40-60, using Lift and Firm Day Cream, Night Cream and Sculpting Gel
Price: R755.00 (50ml)
Availability: 19 March 2018 at selected department stores
All prices are suggested retail. ©2017 Elizabeth Arden, Inc.
For additional press information please contact:
Lauren Watters +27 21 936 5939 email@example.com