Most women have experienced back pain sometime in their life. The causes of back pain are numerous; some are self-inflicted due to a lifetime of bad habits. We have found things you can do right now for lower back pain relief
Other back pain causes include accidents, muscle strains, and sports injuries. Although the causes may be different, most often they share the same symptoms.
Just an everyday thing
For so many of us constant back pain is just an everyday thing. Do you have trouble getting out of bed each morning because of constant pain in your back? Do you toss and turn at night with muscle and neck pain because you’re overcompensating for back pain?
Don’t let your back pain keep you from doing the things that you love to do.
The problem with back pain is that unless you’ve had a specific injury, you might not know what has caused your back to hurt. Unless you know, you can’t even begin to heal that pain. Or worse, you could be aggravating the problem more! Something like sleeping on the wrong mattress, picking up your toddler or something at work incorrectly, or twisting the wrong way too quickly can be the start of something that grows into chronic back pain.
The Complete BACK Injury Guide
But in The Complete BACK Injury Guide: From Injury to Independence through Exercise you will learn:
• Exactly how much rest your body needs
• Why ‘muscle guarding’ and compensation may be your biggest problem and how to solve it
• How to differentiate between the different types of back pain diagnosis’ and their symptoms
• How to relay your symptoms to a doctor and ask the right question to get a proper diagnosis
• What to expect from your doctor
• What to do if you have shooting pain down your leg
• Expected recovery time and exact healing process based on the type of injury you have
• Which products work best throughout your rehab process
• Exact rehab exercise programs for specific back issues with photos and instructions
• What you can do at work to help alleviate back pain
• Why smoking interferes with the healing process
• Exercises you can do that will strengthen your back and prevent muscle imbalances
And so many more benefits with the three extra books you will receive.
You can be well on your way to taking charge of your life again, living it to the fullest. The Complete BACK Injury Guide is available as a quick download giving you immediate access to all the information you need to get started living pain free!