These beautiful fish cakes are easy to make, and are very economical. These are light and perfect for a healthy lunch with only 4.62g of fat.
300g cooked mash potato
200g tuna fish (can)
115g canned or frozen corn
30ml chopped fresh parsley
50g fresh brown breadcrumbs
Salt and pepper
Lemon wedge (to serve with)
1. Put the mash potato in a bowl, and stir in the tuna fish, sweetcorn and chopped parsley
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Shape the mixture into 8 patties, shaping with your hands
4. Sprinkle and spread the breadcrumbs on a plate, and press the fish cakes into the breadcrumb s to coat them. Place the breadcrumb covered patties on a baking sheet
5. To cook, place the patties under a moderately heated grill until golden brown and crisp 6. Serve with fresh vegetables and lemon wedges.
To read more inspiring recipes, click here