Treat yourself to a healthy fish dish tonight, which fulfils your protein and vegetable intake for your dinner.
1 tuna steak
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon origanum
Salt and pepper
3 broccoli heads
1 tablespoon cream cheese
knob of butter
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C
2. Pierce the potato skin a few times and put in the oven for 45 mins or until soft and tender. To check if it is ready, spear a toothpick into the potato, if it comes out cleanly, then it is ready.
3. Coat the tuna steak with olive oil, and season with origanum, salt and pepper. Squeeze some lemon juice over the steak
4. For the last ten minutes that your potato is cooking, you will cook the fish. To do this, put the tuna in a searing hot pan. Sear both sides for 3-4 minutes. Some people prefer it rare. However you can decide how done you want it.
5. Add the broccoli to lightly salted boiling water for 4-7 minutes, or until tender. Drain and add a knob of butter.
6. The potato should now be cooked, cut it open and add the cream cheese, and season with salt and pepper
7. Plate your tuna, potato and broccoli and it’s ready to go.
To read more inspiring recipes, click here