We’re all different people with different priorities. When it comes to your career, your goals and measure of success and satisfaction may be completely different to that of others. So, what matters to you in your career?
South Africans spend the majority of their time at work, so it’s fairly important that we match what matters to us to us to what we do. If your current career path does not align with what matters to you, perhaps it is time to take action. We took to the streets of Cape Town to interview working professionals to find out what matters most to them in a career. Watch the video here.
If you are interested in investing in your career, consider an online short course from the University of Cape Town and GetSmarter.
- University of Cape Town Search Engine Optimisation short course
- University of Cape Town Events Management short course
- University of Cape Town Content Marketing short course
- University of Cape Town Graphic Design short course
- University of Cape Town Bookkeeping short course
Visit www.getsmarter.co.za for more information on our portfolio of over 45 online short courses.